Gajuwaka Full Time Primary School 26 Dec 20Key Skills : All Subjects
Looking for Full Time FEMALE Primary Teachers in Gajuwaka(Primary School), Visakhapatnam.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
* Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
* To teach for UKG, Grade1 to Grade 3
* teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
* Create activities that are fun and educational for the children.
* teach Action Rhymes, Story Telling, Phonics, Art & Craft very well;
* maintaining discipline;
* taking responsibility for school celebrations
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
A passion for children, obsession for quality, English Vocabulary & Communication skills are prerequisites for the role.
Salary : 7000-9000 per month
Timings : Mon- Fri 8:40 am to 4:00 pm
Sat : 8:40 am to 1:00 pm