Full Time ICSE School
07 Aug 23
Key Skills : Geography
Immediate requirement of a Geography teacher (Secondary classes) for a reputed ICSE school in Palamner.
- Develop the lesson plans effectively and implement the assigned curriculum completely and in due time.
- Plan and implement effective teaching strategies and classroom management practices.
- Comply with requirements for the safety and supervision of students inside and outside the classroom.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Seamlessly switch instructional roles (e.g. instructor, coach, facilitator, co-learner, audience) in relation to content and purpose of instruction and students’ needs.
- Promote students’ intrinsic motivation by providing meaningful and progressively challenging learning experiences which include, but are not limited to: self-exploration, questioning, making choices, setting goals, planning and organizing, implementing, self-evaluating and demonstrating initiative in tasks and projects.
- Be approachable and treat students with dignity and respect.
- Engage students in active, hands-on, creative thinking and integrated/ interdisciplinary learning experiences.
- Attend curriculum workshops and be prepared with the lesson plans and required teaching aids for the workshop.
- Apply appropriate multiple assessment tools and strategies to evaluate and promote the continuous academic development of the students.
- Maintain all records related to students
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, and professional development workshops