Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills :
• The Wardens shall be responsible for the health, hygiene and general welfare of the students residing in the Hostels which are specifically assigned to him/her and shall attend to all matters of heath, sickness, diet, sanitation and cleanliness in campus
• Responsible for the resident students and shall ensure that the students concerned observe the rules framed for their guidance and maintenance of decorum.
• Inspect Hostel Rooms daily basis
• Functioning under the over-all charge will be individually and collectively responsible for the smooth functioning of the Hostels.
• Warden shall promptly take appropriate action within his/her power on all cases of miss behavior, indiscipline, and sickness of the residents in his/her charge and report to Provost and other higher authorities for cases beyond his/her powers.
• Wardens shall be available in the hostel and office every day 24/7 • Dealing with different queries regarding books and guiding the students
• Maintain the Hostel Management software.
• Taking stock of and documentation system.
• Monitor & control entry & exit of students and other guests visiting hostel. Maintain appropriate records.
• Proper maintenance of furniture, equipments provided at the hostel premises
• Ensuring discipline and adherence to norms by all students.
• Checking the personal hygiene of the students.
• Educational Qualification: Any Degree with minimum 2 years of experience in School library.
• Prior working experience as a Girls Hostel Warden in Residential School.
• Excellent communication skills and Capability of teaching the students
Indore Full Time CBSE School 24 Sep 19Key Skills :
# Looking for an experience and qualified full time hostel Supritendent for our Boys and Girls School Hostel.
# Capable of Handling all functions of hostel independently.
# Can supervise all staff, wardens of Boys and Girls Hostel.
# Coordination with the school Principal for all operational work.