Gemford World School, seeks to recruit an exceptionally talented leader to join to their new International School in Manjeri, Malappuram - Kerala.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the school in its pre operating phase, working with the Gemford team prior to the official school opening and launching. You will have the opportunity to set the culture and vision, design and develop the curriculum, recruit high quality staff as well as all other pre operations required for starting a new school.
The role of the Principal in school is key to its success, we require leaders who are:
- Strategic thinkers: able to take a long-term view to guide the school’s strategic direction and ensure that the vision is aligned to today’s competitive, global economy.
- Highly effective communicators: able to deliver clear, pro-active and effective two-way communication (both orally and in writing) that expands understanding, listens to and respects the differences in an audience’s viewpoint.
- Outstanding leaders: able to provide direction, set clear expectations and inspire through role modelling.
- Collaborative: able to develop high performing teams and build effective relationships and coordinate with Gemford Strategic Advisory Board in key policy decisions.
- Commercial Acumen: able to demonstrate commercial acumen and ensure the school’s long-term viability as a quality educational institution is secured.
- You will be a highly successful and proven leader with a track record of educational excellence. A passionate educator you should have a current working knowledge of one of the following curricula: CBSE India, ICSE India, Cambridge international Examinations.
Post Graduate Degree in education (Minimum M.Sc. / M.A., B.Ed. / M.Ed. with exceptional academic record). Ph.D would be an added advantage.
Minimum 10 years of teaching experience and 5 years of administrative experience in a reputed school/Institution.