Full Time Coaching /Tution
28 Mar 20
Key Skills : Music
Responsibilities and Duties
- Specialist in western classical music.
- Trained /accredited from recognised boards(Trinity College of London, ABRSM, Rockschool, London College of Music/B.Mus., BPA, etc) for Piano/Drums/Guitar/Violin/Keyboard/Vocals.
- Teaching Music in Schools or who is passionate about Music with no formal training.
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
- Acquiring appropriate teaching materials/resources.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils.
- Entering and preparing pupils for examinations.
- Motivating pupils and encouraging progress.
- Liaising with academic staff and/or parents.
- Creating and maintaining a network of contacts to ensure work continuity.
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements.
- Assessing pupils abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
- Arranging recitals/concerts for pupils' families and friends.
- Keeping financial, administrative and business records.