Full Time CBSE School
06 Feb 21
Key Skills : Admissions
Role and responsibilities:
- School counsellors play an important role in promoting the central educational goals of the school, should be able to act as a bridge between students, parents, authorities and higher management.
- Counsellors provide counselling programs in three critical areas: counselling, academics, personal/ social.
- Effective counselling programs are important to the school climate and a crucial element in improving student achievements. Should be able to maintain a high level of knowledge and awareness of changes and developments in the fields of counselling and education and their impact on the delivery of counselling.
- Should support student services involving the personal and academic success of students. Maintain a supportive environment where such concerns may be explored.
- Maintain appropriate records of different tasks in word and excel and to keep them secure and confidential and report the same to School authorities on a daily basis.
- To liaise with school staff and other professionals as appropriate to ensure the effective operation of the services.
- To be alert to trends and patterns of problems and to be willing to identify causes and recommend corrective action in accordance with the School authorities as a team.