Kuala Lumpur Full Time IGCSE School 03 Dec 19Key Skills : English Maths Physics Chemistry Biology Accounting
Do you wish to earn up to INR 10000 to INR 20000 per month from the comfort of your home while doing what you love? Are you tired of the boring traditional teaching methods and want to change students' lives using latest teaching models?
If yes, then Pasxcel is your dream platform to connect with awesome students from all around the world from anywhere you like.
We are looking for committed online teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. Teachers will teach using our LMS from the comfort of their homes. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
What you will get while teaching at Pasxcel:
High return and more control on how you get paid!
Connect with our large community of certified tutors?
Connect anywhere anytime you like with your students.?
Get access to high quality training and certification program
Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Proven experience as a teacher who delivers results for students
Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines
Excellent command of the English language
Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
Well-organized and committed
Creative and energetic
Strong moral values and discipline
Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
So what are you waiting for? Click the apply button and submit the form now....more
Rohtak Full Time IGCSE School 12 Sep 19Key Skills : Biology
• Be a well-qualified subject specialist, who can bring to the post commitment, energy and enthusiasm
• Able to effectively deliver the specific schemes of work to classes as directed by the Head of Department
• Ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression in your subject for all pupils, including those with high ability and those with special educational needs
• Have the ability to use a range of teaching and learning styles including the use of ICT
• Be thorough in planning and preparation of appropriate lessons
• Be part of a friendly and supportive team aiming to inspire and motivate an interest in your subject
• Contribute fully to departmental improvement as directed by Head of Department
• Work closely with the Head of Department to develop the subject within the curriculum
• Contribute to the development of courses as specified by the Head of Department
• Attend regular departmental meetings
• Be prepared to commit to continuing professional development that will make it possible to contribute fully to the department and the life of the school and in particular keep you up to date with national developments in your subject, in teaching practices and methodology
• Teaching assigned classes including the supervision of classes for absence cover
• Preparation of lessons
• Assessment, recording and reporting on the work of pupils and attending Parents’ Meetings to meet parents and discuss the progress of individual pupils
• Preparation of pupils for and participation in the conduct of internal and external examinations
• Setting appropriate individual pupil targets in line with the school and departmental targets/policy
• Undertaking appropriate training including INSET days at the start of each term
• To engage actively in the school’s staff development review process
• Maintenance of a good standard of discipline among pupils with due respect to their health and safety
• Be responsible for the overall performance of your teaching groups under the ‘Every Child Matters’ banner: o to encourage pupils to be safe and healthy o to encourage them to be happy and enjoy your subject o to encourage pupils to make a positive contribution to lessons and achieve economic well being o to act on pupil or parental concerns
• Act as a tutor to a group of pupils and as Homeroom teacher, understand the pastoral aspects of the role.
• As part of boarding school life assist in a boarding house as an assistant according to the agreed house supervision rota
• Provide support for pupils at events such as Sports Day, concerts, plays, exhibitions etc.
• Advise and guide pupils on Personal, Social and Educational matters when appropriate
• Liaise with heads of departments, tutors, housemasters/mistresses, Head of SEN or Deputy Head (Academic or Pastoral) about students causing concern
• To either play a full part in school sporting activities in terms out of the three sports seasons, taking teams or managing sporting activities as indicated by the Director of Sport and/or contribute to at least one weekly co-curricular activity such as CCF/Service activities, music rehearsal, Dram a production etc
• Attending assemblies as required (Primary, Secondary or Whole School)
• Attending a Saturday or Sunday event. These will be kept to a minimum of two a year with currently one identified at the time of writing. (The Kings College India fare)
• Participation in the administration and organisation of the school in terms of a series of weekly duty days and occasional weekend duty days
General requirements of a teacher at King’s College:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status [or be working towards that objective] and equivalent degree
• Have effective teaching experience across the age and ability range
• Have very good subject knowledge
• Knowledge of assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress
• Set and mark prep and class work regularly
• Ability to plan effectively
• Ability to adapt teaching strategies to accommodate pupils’ needs
• Ability to communicate effectively and relate well to pupils, staff and parents
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to raise self-esteem and expectations of pupils
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with students and colleagues
• Preparedness to support the aims and ethos of the school and to encourage pupils to follow this example...more