Panchkula Gurukul Full Time Preschool/Playschool 30 May 19Key Skills : Playgroup
About the Job
· As we are expanding our team, we require Pre-primary teacher (as class teacher) handling one of the grades Playgroup.
· The job profile would majorly consist of following responsibilities-
o Implementing lesson plans as defined on daily basis.
o Communicating with parents regarding individual class student's development.
o Carrying out evaluation for individual class student for the activities on daily basis.
o Preparing evaluation report for Parent teacher meetings.
o Work in collaboration with other team members for school functions/event.
o Preparing class theme boards every month.
o Attending trainings for skill updation.
· Working hours- 9:00am - 2:30pm. (Second & Fourth Saturday holiday)
· No of posts- 2
Profile of the candidate required
· Gender- Female
· Experience- Preferred 2-5 years, Fresher’s can be considered for post of assistant teachers
· Qualification- Min. NTT/B.Ed/Diploma/Degree/PG Certification in Early Childhood Education
· Communication skills- Strong English communication skills (speaking and writing) and good Hindi verbal communication skills
· Computer proficiency- Must have basic knowledge of MS word/Excel/Powerpoint/E-mail/ Internet (Google search).
· Enthusiast about working in a preschool
· Current residence within radius of 5-7 kms of school....more
Warangal Full Time CBSE School 20 Feb 20Key Skills :
Develop/deliver the lesson plans effectively.
Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
Gear up to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, pace of learning and individual styles.
Be responsible for the emotional and physical well-being of every child.
Be approachable and treat students with dignity and respect.
Ensure classroom arrangement is conducive to learning.
Brief the co-teacher about the lesson plan requirements for the upcoming week.
Supervise the students at all times in the school premises/during school hours.
Attend curriculum workshop and be prepared with the lesson plans and required teaching aids for the workshop....more