Kanpur Full Time CBSE School 21 Dec 19Key Skills :
· Plan short-term and long-term strategic goals for school vision accomplishment.
· Formulation and implementation of curriculum solutions and monitoring closely the completion of academic goals.
· Build a safe and nurturing environment that caters to the needs of the students as well as the staff.
· Evaluate performance of the staff on a regular basis to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
· Well versed with various academic standards and teaching methodologies.
· Shaping a vision of academic success for all students.
· Develop a plan of action for teachers to follow in helping children achieve the benchmarks.
· Participate in hiring, training and other employment activities for instructors and secondary staff members to create a dynamic team.
· Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff and equipment.
· Work in collaboration and has the ability to motivate the team....more