Coimbatore Full Time International School 05 Apr 21Key Skills : Cbse Principal
With schools facing varied challenges in the changing educational environment, increased expectations from students and parents, role of a Principal in TIPS schools have to be dynamic, progressive and goal oriented. The Principal shall work closely with other CBSE/CAIE schools of the group including Coimbatore/Chennai regularly and with Erode on need basis. The Principal shall work in close coordination with programme heads and also work in close coordination with the Admission Coordinator and other admin departments. Principals role includes the mentioned but not limited to.
Admission and Retention
Curriculum implementation, Instructions and Assessment
Integration of NEET/JEE curriculum requirements, in future
Parent meeting and satisfaction
Interaction with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Cambridge Assessment International Examinations (CAIE)
Managing facilities and resources
Co-curricular Activities and Cultural Fests
Managing and overseeing the functions of the internal portals of the school
Coordinating with Finance and fee collections
Maintenance of records and report generation
Bengaluru Full Time CBSE School 12 Jan 21Key Skills :
· Plan short-term and long-term strategic goals for school vision accomplishment.
· Formulation and implementation of curriculum solutions and monitoring closely the completion of academic goals.
· Build a safe and nurturing environment that caters to the needs of the students as well as the staff.
· Evaluate performance of the staff on a regular basis to ensure that the standardized curriculum is adhered to, and identify areas of improvement.
· Well versed with various academic standards and teaching methodologies.
· Shaping a vision of academic success for all students.
· Develop a plan of action for teachers to follow in helping children achieve the benchmarks.
· Participate in hiring, training and other employment activities for instructors and secondary staff members to create a dynamic team.
· Oversee budgeting and grant proposals, and determine budget allocations for items such as supplies, materials, staff and equipment.
· Work in collaboration and has the ability to motivate the team....more