12 Jan 21
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery, material and logistics (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock Update calendars and schedule meetings.
Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
To drive growth through innovative branding and communicating with the community engagingly a message that communicates the vision of the school and its larger purpose.
- Design marketing and branding strategy to appeal to the target audience
- Design and implement direct marketing campaigns
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Enhance school's social media profile and plan media and communication for large school events
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Manage Public Relations
- Develop database with easy referencing to manage parent relationships and engagement with target audience
- Co-ordinate development/updation/replacement of websites, newsletters
- Create a communication plan for fundraising initiatives
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new ways to raise funds
- Build and reference active database to identify potential donors
- Organize events and campaigns to raise funds
- Analyse the performance of events and other fundraising activities toward continuous improvement
- Managing admissions process and work towards greater efficiency
- Target to increase inquiries
- Benchmark best practices in leading CBSE schools
- Establish and maintain a communications calendar for all public communication on social media
- Support internal email communication including weekly updates, announcements, school diary, newsletters, school yearbook, and as-needed community updates.
- Work closely with internal teams on marketing communications strategies to parents/donors/school
- Lead the Admissions and Communications team
- Plan and manage team Budgets
- Build and manage relationships with external vendors and collaborators
- Keep a track of all trademark renewals
- Record/take action and escalate all trademark violations