Login required, for contact details!
Maple Bear Canadian School is part of one of the fastest growing international educational brands with 447 schools in 20+ countries, Maple Bear South Asia brings the very best of globally reckoned Canadian early childhood and elementary school practices to India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. We offer Preschool, Elementary and Infant Care programs, delivered in a safe, secure and stimulating environment that instills in students a passion for lifelong learning.
Today, more than 8000 students in 125+ Maple Bear schools across South Asia are benefitting from the methodology and curriculum developed by our Canadian faculty of expert educators, and this number is steadily growing.
Maple Bear South Asia is a joint venture between Maple Bear Global Schools Ltd, Canada and Modi Edutech (Modi Group).
Art N Craft Studio
Audio Visual Lab
Bhopal 1 - 3 Years Full Time CBSE School 13 Feb 20
Key Skills : All Subject
Role and Responsibility
1. Strongly support the coordinator to effectively implement high quality standards of Maple Bear Canadian School Curriculum
2. Strongly support the coordinator in implementation of Maple Bear Canadian School vision & philosophy.
3. Manage and implement the day to day academic functioning in the designated classroom.
4. Effectively coordinate with the co-teacher to ensure smooth classroom functioning
5. Attend regular curriculum workshops
6. Adhere to the code of conduct as specified by Maple Bear Canadian School
7. Arrivals & dispersals of Children are safe & smooth
8. All communication written or verbal received from Parent is communicated to the coordinator at the earliest
9. Implementation of special needs guidelines sent by Maple Bear Canadian School
10. Participate in center specific promotional events whenever required.
11. Maintaining Classroom documentation according to the Guidelines as inducted by the Coordinator
12. To keep up the team spirit at all times amongst the students and fellow Teachers.
13.Ensure all company values are understood and practiced.
14. Be vigilant regarding the need and growth, of each child and update the coordinator regarding the same.
15. Attending workshops and meeting conducted by the H.O. Team / Principal/ Coordinator