Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 27 May 19Key Skills :
Job Title: Senior Admissions Counselor
Role: Marketing, Sales and Relationship Management
Company: Sesame Street Preschool, HSR Layout
Function: Admissions Generation
Reporting: Director / Center Head
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102
The role will support in getting inquiries to the school & converting the prospective inquiries into admissions. The main objective is to assist the school with admission generation. Other responsibilities will include assisting the Director / Center Head with day to day operations and reporting.
1. Meet prospective parents, handle all their queries related to the school, its products, centre and convert them to admission for the centre.
2. Liaison with external agencies and vendors for operational aspects.
3. Track and manage logistics – material and transport in coordination with Head Office.
4. Keep track of staff attendance and leave.
5. Organize local marketing / promotion activities e.g. print and distribution of promotional material, advertisement in local newspaper / media etc.
6. Assist Director / Center Head in overall management and administration.
7. Manage all ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) reports.
8. Strategizing & Marketing
o Generating new admissions by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Centre head
o Planning marketing strategies in terms of advertising plan, event planning & publicizing in coordination with Head office
9. Achieving Targets: Meet assigned admission targets and work to achieving the same on monthly basis.
10. Parent Grievances Handling: Handling all parent grievances in coordination with all teachers or center head promptly after the admission of the student.
11. Withdrawal follow up: Follow up for all withdrawals & try to gain knowledge about the reason behind it.
12. Public Relations: Building up rapport with various corporate, hospitals, external education agencies & dignitaries for increasing PR.
13. Data Collection & Management: Collecting data of all enquiries, sorting it and aligning according to age group.
Qualification and Experience
· A Bachelor’s or Master's degree – preferably in Commerce or Marketing. Psychology, education, arts, commerce or a related field will be considered.
· Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Tally.
· 4 – 7 years of experience involving a job related to admission counseling preferably in a pre-school / activity center / school
· Understanding of industry vertical (Education) is a plus.
· Excellent and fluent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective listening skills
· Result Oriented - confident and drives effective closure
· Good Personality - well Groomed, confident, positive attitude
· Service Orientation and adherence to the system
· Warm, enthusiastic, positive and pleasing personality
· Good PR skills
· Skills in organizing, prioritizing and follow-up
· Ability to delegate tasks and ensure completion
· Should believe in delivering quality work
· Attention to detail
· Knack of thinking on his/her feet
· Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision
Salary Expectations: Our salaries are best, most competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards. It will have both fixed and variable component. Compensation will vary between Rs. 16000 to Rs. 20,000 per month
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Pune Full Time Preschool/Playschool 09 Dec 19Key Skills : Montessori
Goid admission counsellor to close admission with analytical skills and well versed in english ,communication ,event handler,polite,impressive personality with preferabally western formals and good administrator with ERP,DBMS for product procurement ... Candidates residing close to kharadi ,pune vicinity only apply......more
Kanpur Full Time CBSE School 21 Dec 19Key Skills :
Have complete knowledge about the school with respect to potential teaching staff, infrastructure, and academic progress of students, co-curricular activities and all the USPs of the school and assist the prospective stakeholders in making a decision.
Have thorough knowledge of all the procedures of the admission processes.
Develop innovative communication strategies and build positive relationship with stakeholders.
Identifying opportunities for greater number of enrolments.
Plan and execute promotional activities like open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
Resolve all the queries of the stake holders timely and effectively.
Gain insights into competition.
Promote high-quality service processes.
Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
Be a part of day-to-day school functioning in terms of arrival, dispersal, tracking late arrivals, early departure of students and staff.
Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
Inform students / parents about the courses offered and the tuition fees....more
Bhatinda Full Time CBSE School 05 Dec 19Key Skills :
· Have complete knowledge about the school in terms of potential teaching staff, infrastructure, academic progress of students, co-curricular activities and all the other USPs of the school and assist the prospective stake holders in making a decision.
· Have through knowledge of all the procedures of the admission process.
· Develop innovative communication strategies and build positive relationship with stake holders
· Identifying opportunities for greater profits
· Plan and execute promotional activities like open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits and off-campus events.
· Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs and student feedbacks in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
· Resolve all the queries of the stake holders timely and effectively.
· Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
· Promote high-quality service processes.
· Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
· Be a part of day-to-day school functioning in terms of arrival, dispersal, tracking late arrivals, early departure of students and staff.
· Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
· Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
· Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
· Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
· Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees....more
Hyderabad Full Time CBSE School 18 Nov 19Key Skills : Admissions
A committed to learning more about the students, work with and how they may benefit from specific schools or programs. Should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills....more