Bangalore Full Time Preschool/Playschool 27 May 19Key Skills :
Job Title: Senior Admissions Counselor
Role: Marketing, Sales and Relationship Management
Company: Sesame Street Preschool, HSR Layout
Function: Admissions Generation
Reporting: Director / Center Head
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102
The role will support in getting inquiries to the school & converting the prospective inquiries into admissions. The main objective is to assist the school with admission generation. Other responsibilities will include assisting the Director / Center Head with day to day operations and reporting.
1. Meet prospective parents, handle all their queries related to the school, its products, centre and convert them to admission for the centre.
2. Liaison with external agencies and vendors for operational aspects.
3. Track and manage logistics – material and transport in coordination with Head Office.
4. Keep track of staff attendance and leave.
5. Organize local marketing / promotion activities e.g. print and distribution of promotional material, advertisement in local newspaper / media etc.
6. Assist Director / Center Head in overall management and administration.
7. Manage all ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) reports.
8. Strategizing & Marketing
o Generating new admissions by preparing marketing strategies & implementing them in coordination with the Centre head
o Planning marketing strategies in terms of advertising plan, event planning & publicizing in coordination with Head office
9. Achieving Targets: Meet assigned admission targets and work to achieving the same on monthly basis.
10. Parent Grievances Handling: Handling all parent grievances in coordination with all teachers or center head promptly after the admission of the student.
11. Withdrawal follow up: Follow up for all withdrawals & try to gain knowledge about the reason behind it.
12. Public Relations: Building up rapport with various corporate, hospitals, external education agencies & dignitaries for increasing PR.
13. Data Collection & Management: Collecting data of all enquiries, sorting it and aligning according to age group.
Qualification and Experience
· A Bachelor’s or Master's degree – preferably in Commerce or Marketing. Psychology, education, arts, commerce or a related field will be considered.
· Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Tally.
· 4 – 7 years of experience involving a job related to admission counseling preferably in a pre-school / activity center / school
· Understanding of industry vertical (Education) is a plus.
· Excellent and fluent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective listening skills
· Result Oriented - confident and drives effective closure
· Good Personality - well Groomed, confident, positive attitude
· Service Orientation and adherence to the system
· Warm, enthusiastic, positive and pleasing personality
· Good PR skills
· Skills in organizing, prioritizing and follow-up
· Ability to delegate tasks and ensure completion
· Should believe in delivering quality work
· Attention to detail
· Knack of thinking on his/her feet
· Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision
Salary Expectations: Our salaries are best, most competitive and commensurate with prevailing industry standards. It will have both fixed and variable component. Compensation will vary between Rs. 16000 to Rs. 20,000 per month
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Anantapur Full Time CBSE School 28 Dec 18Key Skills : School
Responsible for admissions in the school right from the primary to secondary level
Helping students in higher classes to choose courses according to their strength
Devise a strategy for a higher admission rate
Organizing a recruitment drive to promote the school to prospective students and parents...more