Full Time Primary School
02 Mar 20
Key Skills : Math
Part Time Preschool/Playschool
26 Feb 20
Key Skills :
Hiring for Little Millennium Preschool Centre Head / Principal
Please send your resume to or walk in
Full Time ICSE School
23 Jan 20
Key Skills : Geography
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate these objectives to students.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Assign lessons and correct homework.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as Geography or social studies.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injury and damage.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by the administration.
- Confer with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning, following the approved curriculum
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine student strengths and areas of need.
- Organize and label materials, and display students' work.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on staff committees as required.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of middle school programs.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from such activities.
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
- Provide disabled students with assistive devices, supportive technology, and assistance accessing facilities such as restrooms.
- Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher's assistants and volunteers.