Full Time IGCSE School
06 Apr 20
Key Skills : Art Teacher
- To plan and conduct the art classes and assess the academic progress of children.
- To arrange /prepare the required teaching aids for art classes.
- Communicate various concepts, check student drawing books and mark their progress regularly in portfolios.
- To create a healthy classroom environment, to foster positive learning with students of different nationalities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effective resources.
- To keep updated with developments in the subject areas, teaching resources and methodologies.
- To participate in regular meetings with the management to review the effectiveness of the schools’ policies, procedures and processes.
- To assist in areas of planning, development, revision and implementation of the art program at Basil woods.
- To participate in periodic trainings both online and offline.
- To participate in club activities, school events and house activities.