Bangalore Part Time Preschool/Playschool 11 Jun 19Key Skills : Arts And Craft
Anantapur Full Time Middle School 30 Apr 19Key Skills : Art And Craft
LOTUS SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE is looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
· Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
· Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
· Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
· Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
· Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
· Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
· Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
· Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
· Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
· Well-organized and committed
· Creative and energetic
· Strong moral values and discipline
· Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
Kolkata Full Time CBSE School 19 Feb 20Key Skills : Music
Requirement of Co-Curricular Teachers
2.9 LPA to 6 LPA
Art and Craft, Music (Eastern and Western) and Dance teachers with relevant qualifications. Candidates with up to 5 years of experience in a similar profile will be preferred.
Hisar Full Time CBSE School 04 Jan 20Key Skills :
Kanpur Full Time CBSE School 21 Dec 19Key Skills : Art And Craft
Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history.
Instruct students in ideal citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school.
Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make informed opinions about art.
Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting.
Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, under painting, mono printing etc.
Understand a variety of “masters” techniques.
Apply elements of design and modern principles of art.
Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media technique
Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities.
Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment.
Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection.
Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understanding, and prepare progress reports.
Select and requisition books, instructional materials, tools, instructional aids, and maintain required inventory records.
Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school and the community.
Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the school and/or in elective professional growth activities....more