Full Time Preschool/Playschool
16 Nov 18
Key Skills : Daycare
We are looking for a experienced DayCare Teacher to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
Preferably from the nearby sector 74.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and follow a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide basic care and care-giving activities
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources