Azamgarh Full Time High School 01 Mar 19Key Skills : Receptionist
Patna Full Time CBSE School 24 Aug 23Key Skills :
A front office executive is a crucial member of the administrative staff. They are the first point of contact in the office and provide administrative support to the entire organisation. They also introduce clients and guests to the organisation's upper management. A front desk executive manages the flow of visitors through the organisation and ensures that all receptionists complete their duties on time. The duties of a front desk executive vary depending on the company, but some tasks are common.
Typical responsibilities of a front desk executive include:
· Greeting clients and setting a positive office atmosphere.
· Answering the phone, taking messages and redirecting calls to respective offices.
· Organising and maintaining files and records and updating them when necessary.
· Creating and maintaining updated documents and spreadsheets.
· Overseeing the sorting and distribution of incoming mails.
· Preparing outgoing mail items such as envelopes or packages.
· Pperating office equipment such as photocopier and printers.
· Bookkeeping and issuing invoices.
· Recording meeting minutes and dictations.
· Performing an inventory of office supplies and order of need.
· Diploma (Preferred)
· total work: 2 year (Required)
· English (Preferred)
· Hindi (Preferred)