Ajmer Full Time CBSE School 06 Apr 20Key Skills : All
Warangal Full Time CBSE School 20 Feb 20Key Skills :
Complete incharge of the Academic and Administration of the New School.
Responsible for day-to-day functioning of school and maintain positive school culture.
Work closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth academic operation of the school.
Conduct regular academic staff evaluations and assist in yearly appraisals.
Foresee any scenario that leads to conflicts between students, teachers, parents or combinations of conflicts between various individuals and proactively address the same.
Enforce disciplinary policies to maintain a positive and safe school culture.
Assists in recruiting, training and retaining academic staff.
Be a point of contact for all academic concerns.
Ensure effective curriculum delivery....more
Varanasi Full Time CBSE School 19 Jan 20Key Skills :
The candidate must have an experience of leading a primary school, should have the ability to plan curriculum, should be fluent in English, well versed with CBSE pattern of teaching...more
Noida Full Time CBSE School 03 Sep 19Key Skills : Head Mistress
Person should be able to lead the school
- ISA Coordinator experience will be plus
- British Council Experience shall be an advantage
- A person who has the knowledge of making the Microsoft Showcase School will be an added advantage.
_ Supervise the pedagogy and curriculum
- Lead the students, parents and teachers with empathy and discipline
- 5+ yrs of supervisory experience with an excellent track record
- Up-to date knowledge of latest curriculum and pedagogy
- Handling day-to-day activities and administrative activities including selection & staffing, tasking, - discipline, Admissions, Business, welfare, and all multifarious development programs; ensure proper implementation of Rules and Regulations.
- Handling all operational responsibilities including all academic and non academic activities and curriculum development.
- Monitoring classroom teaching, Class Observations.
- Plan and prepare Annual Syllabus.
- To promote high standards of teaching learning and assessment
- To actively participate in School monitoring and evaluation procedures for Curriculum progression
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed.
- Liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students.