Jalandhar Contract CBSE School 12 Nov 21Key Skills : Social Science
We are searching for an energetic social studies teacher to join our faculty. You should be aware of current events and initiate spirited, respectful debates amongst students. You will also be required to set and grade various assessments. To be successful as a social studies teacher, you should demonstrate passion and commitment to your discipline. Outstanding candidates are able to multitask, source appropriate learning material, and also present their opinion to the class without making any student feel threatened for holding a different view.
· Teaching experience of minimum 3 years.
Role and responsibilities:
· Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation.
· Be proactively involved in teaching students.
· Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
· Plan, prepare, and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned.
· Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
· Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development and progress of students.
· Communicating, consulting, and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
· Strong knowledge of SST subject and ability to handle learners.
· Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
· Candidates must have a clear understanding of the teaching and learning needs of the Foundation.
· Course students, who need to excel in school as well as Competitive Exams.
· Candidates with a habit of continuous self-learning will be preferred.
· Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills....more