Full Time IGCSE School
06 Apr 20
Key Skills : Kannada
- To plan and conduct the academic sessions, preparing the lesson plans and assessing the academic progress of children.
- To arrange /prepare the required teaching aids for the academic sessions.
- Communicate various concepts, check student notebooks and mark their progress regularly in portfolios.
- Create worksheets, test and exam papers and conduct exams.
- To create a healthy classroom environment, to foster positive learning with students of different nationalities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effective resources.
- To keep updated with developments in the subject areas, teaching resources and methodologies.
- To participate in regular meetings with the management to review the effectiveness of the schools’ policies, procedures and processes.
- To assist in areas of planning, development, revision and implementation of the academic programs and policies.
- To participate in periodic academic trainings both online and offline.
- To participate in club activities, school events and house activities.
Full Time International School
20 Nov 19
Key Skills : Kannada Language
The role offers more than teaching, rather you will be enabling better learning to tons of students by creating scientific skills learning methods. By this you will help students to priorities their goals and focus on their dreams.