Greater Noida Full Time CBSE School 19 Jun 19Key Skills :
Wardha Full Time High School 14 Mar 20Key Skills : Librarian
Experienced individuals with thorough knowledge of the functioning of a library and zeal to interact and motivate students to develop reading habits are desired to apply....more
Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills :
• Conduct activities to promote reading amongst children
• Dealing with different queries regarding books and guiding the students to use library resources
• Respond to numerous reference questions/requests on a daily basis, referring students and teachers to appropriate resources
• Reorganize the library and install library software as per the requirement with barcoding of all the books in the library.
• Updating the library resources
• Create displays for seasonal and special occasions, such as poetry month, Gandhi Jayanti, etc
• Taking charge of the reading rooms created by the school.
• Taking stock of and enhancing the efficiency of the existing filing and documentation system.
• Supervise budgeting, planning, and personnel activities
• Proper classification, preservation and maintain of all the documents and filing.
• Develop library policies and procedures.
• Ensuring discipline and adherence to norms by all students.
• Checking the personal hygiene of the students.
• Educational Qualification: B. Lib /M.Lib with minimum 2 years of experience in School library.
• Competence to teach through English.
• Proficiency in computer applications in class room activities.