Greater Noida Full Time CBSE School 19 Jun 19Key Skills :
Koppal Full Time International School 20 Nov 19Key Skills :
• Conduct activities to promote reading amongst children
• Dealing with different queries regarding books and guiding the students to use library resources
• Respond to numerous reference questions/requests on a daily basis, referring students and teachers to appropriate resources
• Reorganize the library and install library software as per the requirement with barcoding of all the books in the library.
• Updating the library resources
• Create displays for seasonal and special occasions, such as poetry month, Gandhi Jayanti, etc
• Taking charge of the reading rooms created by the school.
• Taking stock of and enhancing the efficiency of the existing filing and documentation system.
• Supervise budgeting, planning, and personnel activities
• Proper classification, preservation and maintain of all the documents and filing.
• Develop library policies and procedures.
• Ensuring discipline and adherence to norms by all students.
• Checking the personal hygiene of the students.
• Educational Qualification: B. Lib /M.Lib with minimum 2 years of experience in School library.
• Competence to teach through English.
• Proficiency in computer applications in class room activities.
Greater Noida Full Time CBSE School 10 Oct 19Key Skills : Library Science
Required Candidate profile
Ahmedabad Full Time CBSE School 08 Aug 19Key Skills : Any
Chennai Full Time International School 10 Jul 19Key Skills : School
· selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources
· answering readers' enquiries
· using library systems and specialist computer applications
· management of staff, including recruitment, training and/or supervisory duties
· liaising with departmental academic staff, external organizations and suppliers
· ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (eg staff, postgraduate students, disabled students)
· managing budgets and resources
· supporting independent research and learning
· developing IT facilities
· assisting readers to use computer equipment, conduct literature searches, etc
· promoting the library's resources to users...more