27 Aug 22
Key Skills : Nursery Teacher Training
Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to child learning, growth, and advancement.
- Displays a passion for developing preschool-age appropriate educational activities and practice.
- Maintains a positive mindset toward child learning and social-emotional development.
- Works efficiently within existing learning structures and believes in the capability of children to excel.
- Facilitates problem-solving.
- Serves as a role-model to child learners.
- Invests in the students’ well-being, health, and safety.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and convey a variety of subject matters quickly.
- Manages small and large groups of students in a classroom environment and communicates effectively with students, including on potentially sensitive topics
- Adheres to school processes and protocols.
Candidate should be fluent in English and have taught min. 3 years in CBSE schools.
Interested candidates may apply by sending an updated resume and photograph on schools email or whatsapp at 9017052001