Bangalore City Full Time CBSE School 03 May 19Key Skills : Science Hod
· Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom.
· Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
· Treat children with dignity and respect.
· Be approachable to students and parents
· Promote maximum student participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
· Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
· Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
· Enforce regulations concerning the students conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
· Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps .
· Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Responsible for delivering lessons in accordance with the designed programme, corporate strategy and guidelines and utilize the worksheets, materials, teaching aids and methods that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in a meaningful learning experience.
2) Be prepared for each Lesson Plan i.e. read plans, attend Curriculum related workshops.
3)Teach as per instructions given in the Lesson Plan and make use of various teaching aids, resources, activities, assignments listed in the Lesson Plan.
· Student Administration:
1) Inculcate discipline in and out of the classroom.
2). Gear the teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
· Classroom Functioning
1) Perform daily duties: filling up of all records, check and sign Student diary .
Correct Class work, Home Work sheets and Assessment Papers on time and as per the correction guidelines. Give quality and structured feedback to the student.
· Special Events
Organizing and implementing the special events of the school.
· GENERAL ADMINISTRATION:
1)The Teacher needs to maintain the following records:
Log books/Academic calendars, including Secondary Home Work Log books.
Internal Mark Record sheet
Assist the Coordinator in maintaining and updating records with regard to events such as PTMs, Culminating Activities, Annual Programmes, Special days and Field trips.
Assist the Coordinator in updating the list of Extracurricular activities, recording and updating details of Inter-House competitions and House points.
Bengalooru Full Time Coaching /Tution 13 Mar 19Key Skills : Robotics Physics Science
Job Role: Teacher for Robotics and 3D Printing
Hiring Process:Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role:Teacher / Trainer
Job Location: Sarjapura Road, Bangalore
Responsibilities and Duties
A person should be passionate about learning new technologies.
Good to have prior teaching experience but not mandatory.
We will provide training.
Desired Candidate Role:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Fresher...more
Azamgarh Full Time High School 01 Mar 19Key Skills : Science
Kolkata Full Time CBSE School 19 Feb 20Key Skills : Mathematics
Requirement of Trained Graduate Teachers
4.25 LPA to 8 LPA
TGT’s in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, History, Geography, Hindi, English, French, German.
Candidates with B.Ed. and up to 10 years of experience in a similar profile will be preferred...more
Kolkata Full Time CBSE School 19 Feb 20Key Skills : Computer Science
Requirement of Post Graduate Teachers
8.4 LPA to 12 LPA
PGT’s in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Computer Science, History, Legal studies, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Economics, Accountancy & Business Studies.
Candidates with B.Ed. and up to 15 years of experience in a similar profile will be preferred.