Full Time Middle School
30 Apr 19
Key Skills : Physics And Chemistry
Teachers must be able to explain their subject matter to students, but this goes beyond simply reciting the knowledge they gained through their own education. Teachers must possess an aptitude to teach the material through different methods based on the needs of the students.
Teachers must also meet the needs of students of varying abilities within the same classroom, provide all students with an equal opportunity to learn. Teachers must be able to inspire students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to achieve.
· Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in the relevant subject.
· Teaching certification required
· 2+ years Teaching experience preferred
· Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores
Full Time CBSE School
19 Feb 20
Key Skills : Computer Science
Requirement of Post Graduate Teachers
8.4 LPA to 12 LPA
PGT’s in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Computer Science, History, Legal studies, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Economics, Accountancy & Business Studies.
Candidates with B.Ed. and up to 15 years of experience in a similar profile will be preferred.
Part Time CBSE School
07 Feb 20
Key Skills : Math English
ONLINE MATH AND SCIENCE TUTORS
Who are we?
LIDO is a ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. Overcoming the challenge of high student-teacher ratios in standard classrooms, LIDO offers personalised coaching through its integrated, multi-faceted online platform that merges differentiated lesson plans, challenging quizzes, fun videos and animated games with the customised care of a live tutor.
Lido’s goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. In order to achieve this goal, we invite you to be a part of our ever-growing LIDO family.
Why be a part of Lido?
Being a tutor at LIDO means being at the forefront of cutting edge developments in ed-based technology while simultaneously keeping your love for teaching students intact.
Moreover, it allows you the flexibility to operate from the comfort of your workplace or home. It is the ultimate blended learning model that caters to both student and teacher flexibility. Ultimately, teaching is about human development and our tutors keep the human element alive.
You’ll be earning a competitive salary and have access to high- quality trainings that will fast-track your career.
Lido has a great team, with an excellent blend of entrepreneurial and industry experience. We not only offer a great opportunity for students to learn and climb up the ladder of success but also help tutors to learn new innovative and fun methods of teaching.
- Bachelors Degree
- High level of fluency with conversational English
Our Ideal tutors:
- Appreciate the value of a great teacher in a student’s life
- Take earnest interest in their student’s academic achievement
- Enjoy coaching or mentoring students
- Work independently with minimum supervision and with sincerity as well as integrity
- Have a commanding screen presence that holds the student’s attention
- Believe in conceptual learning that goes beyond rote memorization
- Are friendly, pleasant and can build rapport quite easily
- Are comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
- Are great with time management
- Are open to feedback and learning
Currently the position is only open to candidates permanently residing in INDIA
There will be a one week online training, for four hours a day at the start of your contract.
You can choose to teach between 10-15 classes per week. You must decide upfront so that we can schedule batches to you accordingly. The yearly contract signed up will feature these classes.
Currently our class timings are:
Classes run Monday to Friday.
Our students are from Grade 4- 9, from ICSE and CBSE schools
Tutors will be teaching Math, Science and English.
We're a well-funded start-up paying competitive salaries to our staff aligned with your experience. A full time tutor( 15 classes per week) can earn anywhere from Rs 10K a month( fresher's) to upto Rs 25K a month if you're highly experienced.
We are happy to discuss the details further down the recruitment process