Full Time Preschool/Playschool
15 Dec 20
Key Skills : Preprimary Subjects
KLAY is proud to announce a new business model – KARE @ Home where teachers will give individual learning sessions to children at their homes enabling them to continue their learning and development in the safety and comfort of their homes.
We are looking for Teachers / Head Teachers for who can provide fun and enriching learning environment which takes care of the cognitive, physical, personal, social and emotional developmental needs of the children placed under her care and also be a team player, acting as a role model for her team of teachers and staff by exemplifying the right / KLAY values and code of conduct while planning and executing sessions, events, trips, interacting with parents and vendors or any other centre related activities.
· Responsible for delivering learning sessions at the child’s home as per the lesson plan and ensures that the class is fun and enriching for children by thinking out of the box while planning activities and sessions.
· Ensures that the lesson plans and activities are planned in advance
· Ensures that the lesson Plan (post approval from Curriculum team) is implemented and keep children constructively occupied throughout the learning session.
· Maintains required reports and records for every child.
· Ensures that resources are utilized effectively and works towards minimizing wastage
· Play a key role in enhancing the appeal of the centre/class with age appropriate displays, learning resources and fun and enriching activities
· Is well versed with the school policies and ensures that the school policies are adhered to at all times
· Ensures that regular and relevant communication is sent out to parents
· Ensures that observations and assessments of children are carried out regularly
· Ideating, planning, and executing events, trips, celebrations etc. along with colleagues, as per the Events Calendar
· Ensures the safety, health, hygiene and security of the child.
· Guiding assistant teachers and support staff and giving them feedback as required
· Notifying centre head of any areas of concern
· Interacting with parents to discuss child’s progress.
· Is calm and composed at all times and a good team player
· Demonstrates professional behavior while interacting with Parents and team members.
· Acting as a guide to colleagues in times of doubt and helping them take appropriate decisions and actions
· Setting an example and showing colleagues how to do things more effectively and efficiently
· Ability to manage time, resources and stress effectively
· Serve as a role model to children in terms of punctuality, respect, responsibility,
· Enthusiastic, takes Initiative and displays Ownership
· Knowledge of early child development milestones and child related concepts and practices
· Basic Computer skills including MS Office suite of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
· Good Communication & presentation skills, both oral and written, esp. report writing
· Being good in Creative work and Story-telling skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 17k -25K+PF+ESI+Medical Insurance+Bonus
Safety has been of cardinal importance and more so now, considering the pandemic. We have taken extensive measures to ensure maximum safety of you, your family, your society and our employees.