Delhi Contract Coaching /Tution 26 May 20Key Skills : Spanish
Anantapur Full Time CBSE School 08 Jan 20Key Skills : Spanish
Develop the lesson plans effectively and implement the assigned curriculum completely and in due time.
Comply with requirements for the safety and supervision of students inside and outside the classroom.
Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
Seamlessly switch instructional roles (e.g. instructor, coach, facilitator, co-learner, audience) in relation to content and purpose of instruction and students’ needs.
Promote students’ intrinsic motivation by providing meaningful and progressively challenging learning experiences which include, but are not limited to: self-exploration, questioning, making choices, setting goals, planning and organizing, implementing, self-evaluating and demonstrating initiative in tasks and projects.
Be approachable and treat students with dignity and respect.
Ensure classroom arrangement is conducive to learning.
Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
Engage students in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning.
Engage students in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences.
Attend curriculum workshop and be prepared with the lesson plans and required teaching aids for the workshop.
Apply appropriate multiple assessment tools and strategies to evaluate and promote the continuous intellectual development of the students....more
Pune Full Time IB School 15 Jul 19Key Skills : Spanish
· Subject Teaching.
· Documentations-Preparation of his/her subject planners (IB) and other documents as well as maintaining the same time To time.
· Organizes/manages classroom procedures, resources, materials and occasionally assigned non-instructional duties.
· Creates/maintains professional communication between school and parents whenever required through the school
· Sets standardized expectations and monitors student’s behavior as well as reports about the misbehavior.
· Promotes culture and environment of learning within & beyond classroom.
· Maintains record of student’s development individually and takes action over unexpected academic concerns.
· Informs parents about all assigned homework, assessments, projects, events, competitions, tours etc. within their subject groups.
· Exhibits and utilizes culturally diverse teaching materials for practicing international mindedness within and beyond classroom.
· Takes extra care for student’s safety and security within and beyond classroom.
· Uses assessment data effectively to inform and guide learning.
· stimulates the class activity, exhibits & celebrates experiential learning and makes them visible for the school community through exhibitions/charts/posters/school websites/others in an agreement with HOD, MYP coordinator and principal.
· Ensures that the HOD, MYP coordinator and school principal, are informed about the child’s academic growth/health issues/resource issues/hygiene concerns/achievements/worries etc.
· Maintains an official record of all student’s academic growth /resource issues/achievements/worries etc.
Should have excellent Communication Skills.
Candidate with Teaching Experience will be preferred /Candidate having experience with IB school will be preferred.