Full Time CBSE School
24 Apr 20
Key Skills : English
Dear Candidate,Greetings from Oakdale International School !
We have an immediate requirement for the position of an English Teacher.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to be familiar with, and adapt to the holistic learning methodology.
- Responsible to make tactical adjustments in class to ensure that the entire class progresses in the process of learning
- Responsible and accountable to be a role model to young minds in formative years
- Responsible to be familiar with the pedagogy /methodology
- Responsible and Accountable to prepare in advance for the topics and lesson plans
- Responsible to collaborate with class teachers and coordinators for progress of academic plan for the class
- Responsible and accountable to assess individual student's learning of the subject, based on multiple data points
- Responsible to help children prepare for the CTs and SA
- Responsible to adopt appropriate class room management techniques
- Responsible to encourage and facilitate children to "learn by self" (Homework)
- Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 3+ Yrs of experience in teaching,
B.Ed with excellent communication.
Salary is not a bar for the right candidate.
- Personal Round.
- HR (Final Round)
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19